Jewelry in out site are delicately made by the main factory in Ukraine and therefore very delicate. Some pieces are specially plated with Radium protection layers plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewelry frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.